1) All VALIMOR® watches are covered by a limited warranty that includes manufacturer’s defects for two years after the original purchase date from our official website www.valimor.com or an authorised dealership.
2) With normal use (please refer to the instruction manual), the warranty service applies according to the terms of the warranty book included with the watch model. The movement consumables or watch parts used for maintenance will be charged at the exchange rate of the month according to the query date.
3) Note that a repair fee will be charged for the watch in the following cases (even within the warranty period):
a. Problems that occur as redirect result of normal wear and tear, such as the lubricant in the movement, parts of the watch or the replacement of the battery.
b. Damage or malfunction caused by improper use, improper repair or modification.
c. Damage or failure caused by flood, fire or other natural disasters such as earthquakes, etc.
d. Appearance changes caused by regular use (such as scratches, dirt, colour changes, etc.).
4) When original parts are out of stock, such as case, dial, hands or other parts, they may be replaced with substitutes.
5) Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so please keep your proof of authenticity serial number card.
6) If the watch has been disassembled or repaired by a non-original factory or a third party, the parts may not be repaired or the quality of the repair may be affected. We may refuse to provide warranty service or charge additional quotations for the relevant parts.
Warranty Progress and service form
1. Please fill in and submit the Warranty Service form online.
2. We will reply within 1 to 5 working days and provide a repair quotation.
3. Customers please send the watch to the designated address where we provide warranty service.
4. Repairs and inspections will be carried out after payment is confirmed. The whole process will take about four to six weeks.
5. After the repair and inspection are completed, it will be sent back to the customer’s receiving address. Your parcel tracking number will be provided to follow the status of the delivery at any time.
Remarks: All information and selections on the warranty service form must be completely filled in before the application can be sent.